Thursday, May 28, 2015

This and that

Not much news about fiction, but I have two short non-fiction pieces up this week: one at SF Signal, where I was part of a Mind Meld about movies that are better than the books they're based on, and one at the SFWA blog, where I wrote about why I'm a member and volunteer.

Next week is that launch date for The Year's Best Military SF and Space Opera, which includes my story "Rules of Engagement." Baen is having a special promotion where readers can vote on which story they like the best, with the winner being awarded at DragonCon.

Next week is also the Nebulas, where I'll be participating at the group autograph session if nothing else (I don't have final word about programming yet.) We're going a few days early to see Chicago, so it should be a good trip in several different ways.

#SFWAPro

No comments: