Monday, June 09, 2008

Yard sale finds

Charles de Lint's yard sale did not disappoint, as I was able to pick up copies of almost every book I've been looking for: Michael Swanwick's Dragons of Babel, Gene Wolfe's Pirate Freedom, Greg Keyes' The Born Queen (now I can read the series -- I've been saving them 'til I got the last one), Robert Holdstock's The Broken Kings and my fellow Sidewise-nominee Jo Walton's Ha'Penny (I actually took the bus to work today instead of biking in part so I could read more of Farthing). I also picked up a pile of great comics including the collection of Tim Truman's Hawkworld.

Disappointed to see two books with stories of mine -- Tesseracts Ten and Triangulation: End of Time -- being sold. Well, we all have only so much room on our bookshelves.

Matthew

No comments: