Friday, June 20, 2014

Guest blogs roundup, with bonus icebergs

In case you missed them, here are the guest blogs I did this week about Irregular Verbs and Other Stories:

The Big Idea: Matthew Johnson, in which I talk about the big ideas behind the stories in the collection -- and all the little ideas too.

My Favorite Bit: Matthew Johnson Talks About Irregular Verbs and Other Stories, where I talk about how my favourite parts of the collection are those I didn't write, and also icebergs.

The Scariest Part: Matthew Johnson Talks About Irregular Verbs and Other Stories, in which I blame my son for making me write the scariest story in the book.

The Story Behind Irregular Verbs and Other Stories, in which I explain why I write spec fic and why writing is about finding out who hurts the most.


#SFWAPro

No comments: