Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ad Astra Redux

I'm going to be a guest at Ad Astra in Toronto early next month (April 8-10) and here's my schedule (subject to change, as always):

On Saturday at 10 AM I'll be on the panel on Exposition in Salon 243 along with Claude Lalumiere, Marc Mackay and Gregory Wilson;

at 11 AM, I'll be part of Making Up the Words: Fantasy and SF Languages -- Robert Boyczuk, Brad Carson, Eric Flint and Howard Tayler, again in Salon 243;

I'll be part of the group autograph session in the Ballroom from 3:30 to 5:30, signing my novel Fall From Earth;

and at 1o PM (!) I'll be in Copyright 101 with Gillian Clinton, in Salon 241.

On Sunday at 11 I'll be on the panel on Anachronism in SF in Salon 443 with Derwin Mak, Tim Liebe, Moira Scott and Peter Watts (we all hope -- get well soon Peter!)

Finally, on Sunday at 12 I'll be doing a reading in the Crowne Room with the amazing Scott Edelman. I'll be reading my short story "Holdfast," so come check us out!

No comments: