Saturday, January 01, 2011

Twice in one day (ahem)

I'm not normally the type for New Year's resolutions, but I've decided to try to post more often to this blog -- I'm aiming for once a week -- in part to make up for the fact that I don't expect to publish much actual writing this year.

Speaking of writing -- one of my best Christmas presents this year was The Writer's Tale by Russell T. Davies and Benjamin Cook, which is essentially a diary-in-correspondence from the last two years of Davies' tenure as show-runner on Doctor Who. The only problem is that I came out of it with a bunch of ideas for Doctor Who stories which I will, of course, never get to write; I'm going to try to salvage a few of them, but one of them was so ineluctably Doctor Who-ish that I've just written it up and posted it on MightyGodKing. You can read it here if you're interested.

No comments: