Monday, November 01, 2010

Prose and cons

Just arrived: my final schedule for SFCOntario in Toronto, November 19-21:

On Friday night at 8 I'll be reading from my novel Fall From Earth in Room 207
Then at 9 in Ballroom A I'll be on the panel "Why Reread Books?"

Busy Saturday: The "Food in SF" panel in the Courtyard at 11, "Is it Science Fiction" at noon back in Ballroom A and I'll be part of the group autograph session at 1 PM in the Essex Hallway.

Finally, on Sunday I'm doing the "Religion in Fantasy" panel at 10 AM in Ballroom A. (Presumably this was scheduled for Sunday morning so people could attend in lieu of going to church.)

If you want to find out more about these panels, including the great roster of writers I'll be sharing tables with, check out the SFContario Program Page.

No comments: