Sunday, May 13, 2007

Triangulating my position

I just received the TOC for the anthology "Triangulation: End of Time," in which my story "When We Have Time" will be appearing this summer. There are some pretty impressive names there, so I don't think I have to worry that this will go unseen and unreviewed (as Ten Plagues and Deathgrip seem to have). Check it out:

"In the Belly of the Desert" by Jared Axelrod
"The Bridge" by Michael Stone
"A Job for Life" by Ian Creasey
"Late" by Idan Cohen
"Defender" by Scott Almes
"This Is The Way The World Ends" by Trent Walters
"America is Coming!" by Dario Ciriello
"Think Kindly On Our Fossils" by Sue Burk
"When We Have Time" by Matthew Johnson (that's me!)
"Eshu and the Anthropic Principle" by Geoff Thorne
"Ice Age" by Jessica E. Kaiser
"Surface Tension" by Kurt Kirchmeier
"Morris and the Machine" by Tim Pratt
"Final Episode" by Katherine Shaw
"Near Absolute Zero" by Jetse de Vries
"The Shopping Cart People" by Terry Hayman
"That Ain't A Mosey" by Jeff Parish
"Hurricane Watch" by Rebecca W. Day
"Time's Arrow is Not Your Enemy" by Ashley Arnold
"Conversation in an English Pub" by Darren Latta

Pretty cool...

1 comment:

Jeff Parish said...

It's always kind of funny to search for your own stuff. I was expecting all the "That Ain't a Mosey" references to be my own blog.

Congrats! Can't wait to read this one. I'm fairly new to the spec fic game, but I've found myself becoming a rather big fan of the apocalyptic (and post- of course) genre.